What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close. Here are just a few:
- Daily multi-website postings to ensure the maximum exposure of your home...yes, we mean daily!
- QR Codes assigned to each individual listing, which is used in all marketing for that property.
- Each property has its own website we market in all materials specific to your home.
- iPhone, iPad and iPod applications for easy home searching
- Text for information posted on each yard sign....
- ...The list goes on!
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, Realtor.com, Yahoo Real Estate, BackPage, and so many more websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. Our team sends out a biweekly report to each of our sellers showing the number of times your home was viewed on specific sites. Communication is key!
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network" as often as possible. We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home and with the three of us on your side, you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here
"Due to an out of state employment transfer, my husband and I needed to sell our home in a depressed market over the holiday season quickly, a daunting task. We prepped and staged the house to be show ready and interviewed listing realtors in mid October 2011. Having already done our research, we knew where we needed to be priced to get showings and offers. In our CMA, Kim and Emily were spot on with comps, marketing and area activity. The minute Emily quoted the exact number I had in mind, I knew I had found the realty team for us. They use cutting edge marketing approaches and work with the sellers to get the best visibility for your home. We had over 25 showings easily, That's not including one broker's open house and a buyer's open house. We accepted a a "goode" offer early in January 2012 and could now move to our new home out of state. My husband and I have already recommended them to others in the Savanah area who are serious about selling their home to contact them. HIGHLY recommend this dynamic team." - Sue Dyroff